Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Elchuri tips for white hair

Many people surf internet to know about the tips to reduce white hair like how to stop white hair and many other queries...Here are some of the Ayurvedic tips given by Dr.Elchuri to reduce(stop) the white hair.

RECIPE -1


GOKSHEERA SEVANAM
  1. Take a cup of cow milk along with meal thrice for four times a day.
  2. Also try to eat gunta gala gara pickle,Black sesame seeds with meal regularly.


RECIPE -2

VEPA NOONE NASYAM
  1. Take pure neem oil, which is available in any ayurvedic store.
  2. Put 2-3 drops of neem oil in each nostril and inhale hair for 1-2 minutes.Use it twice a day one hour before taking meal.

2 comments:

  1. This generation has had a serious problem of getting grey hair at an early age and it is just increasing. All of this happens becasue of our lifestyle, eating habbits, stress and chemicals in the products we use. Getting your hair dyed is not healthy for your hair and since I am going through the same problem of having grey hair so early I decided to find a safe and healthy solution. I came across Kama Ayurveda's organic henna powder and indigo powder and this combination has saved me! It is the organic way to go and dyes your hair black, I have been using these products for several months now and am so happy. Everyone who is having this same problem, I highly recommend to use such products rather than hair dye.
    http://www.posherry.com/blog/kama-ayurveda-solves-white-hair-problems/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This generation has had a serious problem of getting grey hair at an early age and it is just increasing. All of this happens becasue of our lifestyle, eating habbits, stress and chemicals in the products we use. Getting your hair dyed is not healthy for your hair and since I am going through the same problem of having grey hair so early I decided to find a safe and healthy solution. I came across Kama Ayurveda's organic henna powder and indigo powder and this combination has saved me! It is the organic way to go and dyes your hair black, I have been using these products for several months now and am so happy. Everyone who is having this same problem, I highly recommend to use such products rather than hair dye.
    http://www.posherry.com/blog/kama-ayurveda-solves-white-hair-problems/

    ReplyDelete